Monday, September 13, 2010

Flight Facilities - Crave You


This is no doubt one of the songs of the year and finally it has a cool video to go with it. Its a song that really makes you long for summer days again and the video is just as refreshing as the track. Also being posted today is my favorite remix of the track, namely the Bxentric one, which keeps the vibe of the track while adding a few handy bongos which play up the summery vibe and make it DJ appropriate. Flight Facilities themselevs seem to be on a bit of a roll of late, putting out numerous quality remixes and I can't wait to see what original they'll come up with next.

In other news, by tommorow, I should have enough money for my new turntables. Since my current numark ones seem to have finally kicked the bucket, I figured now was a good a time as any to upgrade from my entry level ones to some Technics (probably a pair of 1210 MK5's). Finally I'll be able to start making more mixes to put up here and hopefully get myself some more gigs.* However I will be very very very poor.

Also for the record, despite my previous mix going up under the name 72, I've revived my old name Sleepyhead for that style of disco and hip hop. I think I'll keep 72 for more uptempo bassy music though. Anyways, enough about me, stay tuned for more blogging goodness in the days to come.

Flight Facilities - Crave You (Bxentric Remix)


*Speaking of summer, can we get some pool parties going in Perth? And if so, can I DJ at them? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment