Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cali Dreamin' - 72



So I finally got off my ass and made a mix. Its nothing real special, but i needed to actually record something sooner or later. Anyways its reflective of one direction that I want to go in with my DJing, a sort of summery, disco and hip hop vibe and i hope that shows through here. Its very slowly becoming warm up here in Vancouver and hopefully that trend continues as i go further south on my travels. But yeah, enjoy the mix, I appreciate any and all feedback.

Cali Dreamin' by seventy2

TRACKLIST
Munk – Down In LA (Shazam Remix)
Flight Facilities – Crave You (Bxentric Remix)
Damn Arms – Destination Part 1 (Dcup Remix)
In Flagranti – Reputation or Notoriety
Justin Timberlake – My Love (ft. T.I.)
Flying Lizard – Sex Machine
Gucci Mane – Lemonade (White Lions Remix)
Cut Copy – Hearts on Fire (Joakim Remix)
Midnight Juggernauts – Into the Galaxy (Architecture in Helsinki Remix)
Curren$y – Address (ft. Stalley)

No comments:

Post a Comment