Friday, January 7, 2011

Chester French - She Loves Everybody


"And I know she loves me,
she loves everybody"

This is a bit old but every time I hear it I can't help but marvel at how clever a pop song it is. It's a throwback while sounding fresh, mixing 808 claps with vintage drums. These Neptunes proteges were unfortunatly slept on with this one.

The video is a great companion to the song too. While the clip itself is the bandmembers getting the shit beaten out of them by a girl that is seriously babe'n, the song itself is a condescending fuck you to the girl, who according to the song is a bit of a sluuuuuu*. Theyre getting the last laugh here. But my god, that girl is seriously cute, holy shit....

*Sluuuuuu is a versatile bit of Canadian slang I picked up while I was away. Esssentially it means slut, but its versatile in that the more "u"s you add, the bigger a sluuuu the person is.

No comments:

Post a Comment