Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cam'ron & Vado - Sour Life



This is catchy as fuck. Between the old musical sample and the infectious duo of personalities that is Cam'ron and Vado.

I'm thinking about going back and exploring old Dipset stuff. They were kinda before my time, in the sense that in Australia, most peoples hip hop education, including my own, comes from the heavily fetishised 90's before catching back up to the modern. This isn't a bad thing in and of itself (except for the redheaded step-child of musical genres that is Australian Hip hop, but that's another story) but it means that for modern hip hop fans, there's a gap in their knowledge between then and now in the 2000's, when Dipset were king. If anyone has a suggestion for where I should start with this, I'm all ears. Until then.....

SLIME!

Cam'ron & Vado - Sour Life

No comments:

Post a Comment